Sunday, May 15, 2016

Review: My Kind of Wonderful by Jill Shalvis

I liked this book a lot. I've only read three of her books so far (this being the second) but I feel like Jill Shalvis is going to be added to my favorite authors list because I loved these Cedar Ridge books.

Of the three, this was my least favorite, simply because I thought the heroine, Bailey, was a little bit too perfect. She'd been ill and was now trying to check off all the things she wanted to do, or something like that. Trying to live her life to the fullest. She's a great person, but she didn't seem like someone I'd want to hang out with.

Still, I really liked this book. Hud is such a nice guy, always trying to help out everyone else, he needed a nice girl, so someone like Bailey is perfect for him.

Very sexy book. Also, I really like all the other characters. The family, small town atmosphere is well done in this series.

Since reading these books I've been recommending them to all my friends.

I received a copy of this via NetGalley.

No comments: