Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Review: The Werewolf's Wife by Michele Hauf

I started reading this book while waiting for my car to be serviced. They took forever with the car, and I didn't even car because I was enjoying this book so much.

This is the story of a werewolf, Ridge, who years ago married a witch in Vegas, but the marriage ended as quickly as it began, and he hasn't seen her in thirteen years. He finds her, wanting a divorce, but learns she needs his help to save her son. After some time together, they aren't so sure a divorce is the right move.

Really good book. There are a few issues regarding timing that bothered me. An editor really should have corrected that. But I decided to over look it because otherwise, I really loved this book.

Another great paranormal romance from Michele Hauf.




No comments: