Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review: Mine to Protect by Cynthia Eden

I really love Cynthia Eden's Mine series. She writes romantic suspense very well. This book was no exception. Very enjoyable, action packed, sexy, steamy read. Sometimes these books are exactly what you need.

My only issue with this book was that it has been awhile since I read the last book in this series and while reading this, when ever another character was mentioned I was struggling to remember the details of their situation. I've read another similar series by this same author since then, and was afraid I was getting the stories confused. Not a huge deal, and makes me think I may want to re-read those books - but so many other books that I want to read. Maybe a timeline with some brief descriptions would be helpful.  

Anyway, really liked this book. These are my go-tos when I need a quick escape. I know I'll be sucked into the story right away and it won't let up until the book is over. 

No comments: