Sunday, August 13, 2017

Book review update

I am so behind with my book reviews. Hoping to post a few more in the next few days.

Have recently read Alice Hoffman's Rules of Magic - loved it so much! It's the prequel to Practical Magic. Will have a review soon, hopefully.

Also received and read a review copy of Krysten Ritter's Bonfire. Really good book.

And for romance readers, I recently read the first two books in Jennifer Bernard's Jupiter Point series, Set the Night on Fire and Burn So Bright. All of her books are great, including these.

And, I finally got around to reading Amor Towles' Gentleman in Moscow. That I got from the library. Wonderful book, highly recommend it.

Anyway - if I can get my act together - I should have reviews for those and a few more in the next few days.


No comments: