Saturday, May 21, 2016

Review: Nobody But You by Jill Shalvis

I loved this book. This is the third in the Cedar Ridge Series, and I loved all three of the books, but this was one was my favorite.

The characters in this book are wonderful. Jacob is so sexy and Sophie is so messed up and goofy - trying to live on her boat - but such a fun character.

Along with the romance, there's the story of Jacob reconnecting with his family, after years of being away. The family situations bring a lot of realism and heart to these stories. They're more than just romances, they're also stories about family.

But the romance part is really great. I would recommend these books to anyone who enjoys contemporary romance, or anyone just thinking they may want to try contemporary romance. These are the perfect blend of sexy and sweet stories.

Highly recommend. Looking forward to reading much more by this author.

I received a copy via NetGalley.

No comments: