Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Favorites

Earlier today, a friend was looking for recommendations for book series. So I was scanning through what I've read in the past few years.

Not a lot of series that jumped out at me, other than romance series and I don't think that's what she wanted. But quite a few books jumped out at me as favorites that I feel compelled to recommend to others.

So I put together a list of books I've loved and think everyone should read:

2018:
Italian Party by Christina Lynch - this just came out, and I need to write an actual review of it. Will do that soon. It's good, set in Italy, lots of secrets and twists and a really, nice unexpected and very different sort of love story.

An American With in Paris by Michele Hauf - Loved this book so much! Super sexy vampire and witch romance set in Paris. 

Daughters of the Night Sky by Aimie K. Runyan - I love this book. Became a bit obsessed with this book. 

2017 -

Covet Garden in the Snow by Jules Wake - really nice story about getting your life together, also a bit of a romance 

Bewitching by Jill Barnett

A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
Russian Winter by Daphne Kalotay

2016 -

The Light of Paris by Eleanor Brown
Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan

2015 -

Enchanted by the Wolf by Michele Hauf
Stealing Venice by Heather Redding
Leonardo and the Last Supper by Ross King 
Touch of Stardust by Kate Alcott
Moonlight and Diamonds by Michele Hauf
Shadows Over Paradise by Isabel Wolf
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Flirting with Disaster by Victoria Dahl

2014 - 

One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
The Cranes Dance by Meg Howry

No comments: