Saturday, September 15, 2018

Pas de Deux by Wynter S. K.

I loved this book so much!

Every time I picked it up to read it, it was nearly impossible to put it down. I'd do the whole, "just one more chapter, then I'll... " whatever it was I needed to do - go to bed, go to work, eat dinner, you know. Maybe I've been in a bit of a book rut, but it's been a while since I had that feeling for a book.

I stayed up well into the early morning hours to read this. The characters are wonderful. Likable and real - not perfect, but interesting and well meaning. They've both been through some very rough experiences, and they're doing their best to move forward, but they're also struggling to deal with their emotions and learning to trust people again.

I loved the way the relationship developed. They became friends first and very carefully moved into something more than a friendship. I never wanted this book to end.

Highly, highly recommend. This is such a beautiful love story.

No comments: