Sunday, November 25, 2018

Holiday reads

I used to binge holiday romance novels as soon as I made it through Thanksgiving. I'm not a big romance person, not a big holiday person, but something about these books made me happy. But last year, I didn't love them as much, so wasn't planning on reading many. But then I start seeing all the sales and book covers and it makes me want to read them again.

So currently looking for holiday recommendations.

I've already bought a few - Big City Christmas Wish by Wynter S.K., No One Cancels Christmas by Zara Stoneley, Chasing Christmas Eve and Holiday Wishes by Jill Shalvis, A Christmas Gift by Sue Moorcroft, and It Started With Christmas by Jenny Hale. I probably have a lot more but those are the first on my current to-read list. I also have a few anthologies.

Anyway, some of my holiday recommendations:

Last year I read a book called Covent Garden in the Snow by Jules Wake and I loved it. Highly recommend.

Other favorites inclue Sarah Morgan's Sleigh Bells in the Snow, Jo Leigh's Definitely Naughty and Jenny Oliver's Parisian Christmas Bake Off.

No comments: