Sunday, November 11, 2018

Review: Playing with Fire: The 1968 Election and the Transformation of American Politics by Lawrence O'Donnell

Playing with Fire: The 1968 Election and the Transformation of American PoliticsPlaying with Fire: The 1968 Election and the Transformation of American Politics by Lawrence O'Donnell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this book. It's read by Lawrence O'Donnell, so if you're a fan of his, I imagine you'll also enjoy this. The story is riveting, and so well-written and read. Despite already knowing what was about to happen, I was in tears hearing the details of Bobby Kennedy's assassination. The details all that happened during this era make the story fascinating. After listening to this, I feel like I have a much better understanding of the U.S.'s involvement in Vietnam, as well as the political maneuverings of the different parties.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in American history and or politics.


View all my reviews

No comments: